Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunflower Diamond Necklace by Harry Winston


Sunflower Diamond Necklace by Harry Winston

Harry Winston, as you may know, creates the most insane and fantastic diamond jewelry know to man. The proceeds from the sale of some of the Winston necklaces could probably run a small country for a good length of time. It is that opulent. I personally do not practice flaunting excess, but that’s because I’m poor. If I had a spare million, though, I would definitely be owning my new favorite Winston piece: The Sunflower Diamond Necklace. It’s made up of 363 round diamonds and sparkles as if all the stars in the universe were concentrated in one band around the neck of the lucky owner. Unfortunately, that neck will not be my wife’s. I’ve calculated that, at my current rate of income, I will be able to purchase the necklace for her at age 147.

0 comments: